Sarah Burden is a board certified Family Nurse Practioner. She has been a member of the Lowcountry Orthopaedic Hip & Knee service since 2012. Her experience with hospital patient care and role as a surgical assistant make her a valuable part of the Lowcountry Orthopedic team.
Outside of work, Sarah enjoys spending time on the water, playing tennis, and exploring the lowcountry with her husband, daughter, and two dogs.
- Medical University of South Carolina: Bachelor of Science Nursing
- Medical University of South Carolina: Master of Family Nurse Practitioner
CERTIFICATION AND LICENSURE
- Board Certified American Nurses Credentialing Center
- State Licensure: South Carolina
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- American Nurses Credentialing Center
- Lowcountry Advanced Practice Nurses
- Trident Medical Center
- Lowcountry Outpatient Surgery Center